This is a full time, remote position with east coast hours.
Do you have a data-driven mindset to lead tactical decisions, optimize performance, and plan dynamic and efficient paid advertising strategies? Do you have a passion for politics, advocacy efforts, programmatic media buying, and digital advertising?
We’re hiring a hands-on digital media buyer and planner who will create, execute and optimize modern marketing campaigns across a variety of clients and digital practices including social, search, display, programmatic, native, mobile, OTT, and more.
You will collaborate closely with the Senior Digital Media Buyer to play a key role in the development and execution of our paid media marketing strategies. You will be responsible for assisting in the execution of digital marketing campaigns across platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Adobe Ad Cloud, LinkedIn, and other platforms. You will build, analyze, and optimize campaigns to ensure they are performing as efficiently as possible while providing a consistent ROI across all campaigns. You will also work closely with and report to our Account Managers, Project Managers, Senior Consultants and Copywriters to ensure creative meets the needs of the various marketing strategies and provide insight on best-performing tactics.
Candidates should have skills in reporting, budgeting, spend-tracking, and audience targeting to assist with metrics-driven tactical marketing decisions. Experience managing, developing and implementing digital advertising partnerships and inbound marketing strategies is a plus. An understanding of how to drive media buying efforts to convert lead generation and other similar list building objectives is an even bigger plus.
Projects will involve digital media buys, A/B testing and implementation, data partnerships, audience-targeted research, budgeting and spend tracking, and reporting and analytics. This is a position we consider essential to the company’s short and long-term success. Be sure to mention coffee in your cover letter so we know you actually read this.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities:
- Assist in executing paid campaigns across various channels [Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google, etc.] for clients with monthly budgets that can exceed $100,000 per month.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Media Buyer to ensure all campaigns are delivering optimally based on KPIs and client needs.
- Continuously analyze campaign performance and make performance optimizations [copy/bids/targets/placements, etc.] to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Assist the digital team in managing budgets and digital spend to ensure that internal billing is in order.
- Monitor emerging trends in paid advertising across channels and be able to adjust accordingly.
- Assist in client-facing campaign performance reporting as needed.
- Responsible for using and analyzing FB/IG ads manager, Google display networks AdWords, and various other display, programmatic, and retargeting platforms.
- Conduct recurring daily, weekly & monthly paid social media advertising analysis and campaign optimizations.
- Manage campaign expenses, budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile spending discrepancies.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Analytics, or a related field.
- 1+ Years of Digital Marketing Experience
- 1-2 Years of Facebook Paid Media Experience
- 1+ Year of Google or YouTube Paid Media Experience
- Experience managing $1,000+/day media buying budgets
- Exceptional Data-Analysis Skills
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Self-directed and motivated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- 401k Matching
- Health, dental, vision benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Competitive salary DOE