We are seeking an experienced and qualified candidate to join our Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Manager.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years worth of on-the-job experience with social media strategy and digital advertising. The position requires expertise in all social media content and platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. They will also manage the digital team, comprised of the social media coordinator and the senior digital strategist.
- Develop compelling social media messaging and digital marketing strategy by analyzing metrics, monitoring the competition, and identifying new ways to reach our audience
- Build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure the overall ROI and KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify current marketing trends and insights.
- Optimize the costs and campaign performance based on these insights.
- Develop creative digital marketing growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure conversion tests to create strategic planning accordingly.
- Use your analytical abilities to assess the experience of our audience over multiple channels.
- Set up, optimize, and report on digital advertising campaigns
- Manage the digital team, comprised of the social media coordinator and the senior digital strategist
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing/advertising and social media strategy
- Certification of Advanced Digital Media Marketing will be preferred.
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns.
- Advanced knowledge of content promotion and messaging across all social media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of digital ad testing and strategy
- Awareness and interest in ongoing social and digital media trends
- Good understanding of social media and display advertising platforms.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Good time management abilities.
- Strong decision-making skills.