We are hiring for a remote ETL Developer working with a government organization. This role will require a MBI clearance or Public Trust. This could be either a full time, permanent position or a contract role with a salary of $90K or $45/hr on 1099.
- Solid ETL experience with Informatica PowerCenter development and related components technologies (ETL Designer, etc.)
- Experience in creating, maintaining, and optimizing stored procedures, functions, inline SQL, and ETL processes
- Familiarity with Informatica performance tuning of sources, mappings, targets, and sessions
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle, specifically Agile, and able to independently participate in each phase
- Experience working with Greenplum (PostgreSQL) and/or Oracle SQL/PLSQL
- Previous experience in monitoring, supporting, and resolving issues for applications with technologies such as Informatica, Greenplum, etc.
- Preferred: Previous government experience with active MBI clearance. Informatica developer certification.
- 5+ Years of Experience