Note: This is a fully remote position.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Digital Strategist to be a part of our team in Irvine, California to help clients create impactful websites, digital experiences, and marketing campaigns. This person will be hands-on in leading discovery phases and guiding technical and marketing solutions that make an impact for a variety of organizations. As part of this role, you will need to decipher client needs and recommend solutions to support growth.
This role will primarily include account management and business development for design, development, digital marketing and Salesforce services.
- Experience in WordPress, Drupal, and/or other open-source systems is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of the Google Marketing Suite including Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Analytics (UA and GA4), Google Optimize, and Google Search Console.
- Experience with marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.
- An understanding of integrations and APIs that connect websites to other third-party tools.
- Experience leading meetings and pitching strategies and tactics.
- A consultative demeanor coupled with a problem-solving mindset.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity, as well as strictly defined parameters.
- Organizational skills with an attention to detail.
- A desire to learn and understand how systems and digital ecosystems work.
- A solid work ethic, self-motivated, and on the lookout for opportunities to contribute.
- The ability to communicate well and the willingness to articulate a meaningful rationale for strategic recommendations.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and adapt to a fast-paced working environment.
- The ability to inspire and influence.
- Web design, development, or integration knowledge a plus
- Collaborate with internal and external teams including copywriters, technical experts, engineers, video producers, and creative teams to identify and define needs, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Analyze data to identify trends. Lead client meetings to define business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Prioritize client needs and present creative solutions to challenges/problems.
- Write business and functional requirements for websites and other digital properties.
- Assist in optimizing client websites for optimal search engine visibility, user experience, and lead generation. Serve as the strategist on multiple projects at one time.