Salary: $90k-100k plus bonuses and full benefits
This is a remote, full- time, permanent position. We are not able to sponsor for this role, and you must be located within the US.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for back-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes, APIs and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of back-end programming languages including PHP, the ability to create custom plugins from scratch and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Working with the team of account managers and project managers to discuss website design and function to meet the client’s needs.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Create custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.